Find a Property
- (206) 322-8711
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
You might assume our job is to sell you a house, but in fact we believe the opposite. It's our job to help you consider the reasons you might not want to buy a specific house. We take a holistic view to the home buying process, helping clients understand the impact of many elements involved including inspections, neighborhoods, lifestyle preferences, financing options and contracts. Buyers need an advocate, not a salesperson.
10 Most Common Defects Found in Home Inspections
Coldwell Banker Bain - The Report: State of Luxury
The Latest Trends in Kitchen Remodeling
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.